Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Intake at the Kingstad Gallery


It was an exciting day! I packed up 10 paintings and drove them down to Beaverton where they were considered for the show "Expressions of Nature / Expressions of Self" at the Kingstad Gallery. Jurors for this show are Lora Fisher and George Broderick.

Some paintings were not accepted in the show, but many were accepted. I got a sneak peek at many of the paintings that were entered and WOW, it will be a great show.

The show will open September 10 with the opening reception September 30, 6 -- 9 pm.

2 comments:

Brenda Boylan said...

Hi Catherine!

It was great seeing you at intake at Kingstad. I have Bill Cone's blog that I mentioned to you. His work is really, really nice!
http://billcone.blogspot.com/
Take care,
Brenda

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

Thanks, Brenda! I'll look at his Grand Canyon work, especially! Great to see you at the intake, too. Maybe we'll have a chance to paint together soon. Katherine