Saturday, January 7, 2012

what fun!


It was a special treat and surprise for me to get the Liebster Blog award from Sam Hannaway at the amazing blog samartdog! I always enjoy Sam's take on life and art and all things dog. If you haven't been there recently, I hope that you will click on the link and see what's new at Sam's place. On one of my cross country trips, I plan to make a stop in Colorado and meet this great person in person.

Here's how Sam explains the award:



Liebster is a German word that translates as
favorite or dearest
The award originated in Germany
 and is intended to recognize up and coming bloggers.
 Those distinguished by this award have
fewer than 200 followers. 

 These are the blogs I am happy to recognize.



I hope that you will click on the links and enjoy, as I do, the variety and creativity of all of these fine artists. 

Thank you, Sam, for giving me a chance to participate in something so positive as this award!

1 comment:

SamArtDog said...

Why, thank you very much! Hope you make good on that drive-by sometime.