Saturday, November 27, 2010

Come see my work at the Pittock Mansion



Every year at Christmas, volunteers deck the halls of the Pittock Mansion with holiday finery. This year, you can also see artwork done by seven specially invited artists hanging in the Social Room show "A Northwest Christmas: The Natural Beauty and Bounty of Oregon."

Participating artists: Celeste Bergin, Michael Fisher, Pam Flanders, Carrie Holst, Brooks Hickerson, Jim King, and Katherine van Schoonhoven.

I hope that you will come and see the mansion lit with thousands of lights and filled with historic Christmas decorations. There is a charge to tour the mansion, you can read more about hours and details here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!

SamArtDog said...

I love seeing the Mansion. The view of Portland is so pretty, and the holiday trimmings are charming. But may I say, all of the plumbing fixture are fabulous. I want that kitchen sink!

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

The mansion is beautiful. I love the showers and the tubs and the faucets. You'll have to plan a trip out this way and tour it for yourself!!