Friday, June 3, 2011

Triangulation

16 x 22

A few days ago, I commented that the landscape looked to be all triangles. Today I did something about it. Remember, the angles of a triangle add up to 180 degrees. And an isosceles triangle has two sides that are the same length and two angles that are equal. Ummmm. That's about all I've got from my high school Geometry.

Look here for more triangle fun! I love how this juggler makes a variety of rhythms with his routine. If I tried it, I think I would need a full time ball chaser. How about you? 



6 comments:

SamArtDog said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Oh my my my.
I've got to watch that again. As soon as my eyeballs stop bouncing.

Katherine van Schoonhoven said...

I liked it, too!

Pam Holnback said...

You remembered way more than I did! What a cool video!

Suzanne said...

Amazing visual plus percussion sound! Like you, I would need the ball catchers too.

Anonymous said...

I'd probably hit my head on the triangle wall too! I think I've seen this guy perform on t.v. late at night. He's amazing!

Unknown said...

I like the color harmony in this piece. I first thought it was a tepee on the beach then I saw the boat. I'm slow sometimes!!! :(