Saturday, May 1, 2010

Countdown ... 13!



Countdowns are exciting! I have entered a countdown of my own and I feel the same giddiness that I remember feeling when I watched space-bound launches on television. When things all go right, everyone cheered and wept and whooped and celebrated. Sometimes, as with the Space Shuttle Challenger, things went wrong and we shook our heads and wept and wondered and watched again and again and again...

Right now, in my countdown, preparation is key. I'm trying not to be overwhelmed, only take on one thing at a time, and get things ready so that when we get down to single digit numbers, I'm ready. There is much more to do, but I've made a start, as you can see!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Alaska or Bust!

Ralph said...

One step at a time and all will be well it feels good to have started and I am sure the ending will be god also.

Suzanne said...

Should we bring out the champagne bottle for official send off. A true adventure !