Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas wherever you are

Seems that this year Christmas is quite different for me. But, you know what? It turns out that just because it's different, it's not bad. And wherever I am, with family and friends, it's still Christmas.

Santa showed up as we were eating dinner. He gave us candy canes and a hard time (mostly for being naughty ... must be the twinkle of mischief I seem to carry around in my eyes) and served as another reminder to me, that Christmas is sweet.

One of the best things for me about Christmas is the music. Here's another favorite of mine. Do you have a favorite Christmas song?



4 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

Merry Christmas Kvan.......I just posted my favorite Christmas song on my blog. Glad you have had a visit from Santa...what did he bring you?

loriann signori said...

Merry Christmas Kvan! I will have to think about the song...I love so many. You posted one of my faves.

Jan Yates, SCA, Canada said...

Happy Christmas to you Katherine! and nice to see you love a Canadian Christmas song--my fave is
the river' by another Canadian, Joni Mitchell--although Sarah does a pretty b@#@$ rendition as well..blessings to you and yours

SamArtDog said...

WOW--did Santa really visit you? He hasn't found my chimbley in years. Thanks for the tune.