Friday, December 17, 2010

December Book Writing Retreat

Now we're really getting this book written! A success, by all measures, this week's book writing retreat was busy and hard and satisfying!

We put together two more chapters, including one that is filled with great color exercises.

Kitty did a portrait painting demo yesterday (I was the model ... say "cheese!"), and I will write how it felt to have her paint me. Hint, when she says "Squint down to see the shapes and values" she means it. And, she really does what she says!!

So, what does a book writing retreat look like? Tables full of file folders, paper, computers, printer, and two artist writers. Like the picture you see, plus another artist writer. Me!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to see the new book!

Celeste Bergin said...

I know that I will read it!